Questions and Answers
OhioMeansJobs.com Website Redesign
Document #: DXJFS-20-01-001
Question: Please confirm that the cost information to be provided at this time for this proposal only includes the Phase I activities and deliverables. The Phase II costs will be identified and negotiated near the completion of the Phase I activities.
Answer: That is correct.
Question: Does Ohiomeansjob.com source content from job boards in addition to Monster?
Answer: Yes. OhioMeansJobs.com utilizes a job aggregator that indexes on our behalf along with jobs currently posted to OhioMeansJobs.
Question: What third-party integrations does ohiomeansjobs.com use (e.g., Monster and the chat tool currently on the site)?
Answer: The application has many integration points with different providers. The following is a list, but not limited to: • Job Aggregator • Monster • Training Center • Interview Tool • Assessments • Occupational Data • Chat • Employer Registration • Scholarship • Workforce Case Management System (WIOA – State system) • OHID • Resume Rating/Scoring • Secure ODRC website • Unemployment Insurance (State system)
Question: Are the job postings from third-party sites such as FashionJobs.com and Career Builder that are returned in ohiomeansjobs.com search results the output of an integrated application that would need refreshed on a regular basis?
Answer: Yes. OhioMeansJobs.com currently utilizes a job aggregator to index job opportunities and via API displays real-time updates. Data is refreshed constantly.
Question: Hello Team, 'Company name removed', can we submit our response for the RFP DXJFS-20-01-001.
Answer: No, only the Contractors listed on the first page can submit Proposals.
Question: the procurement states: ONLY prequalified contractors are eligible to submit proposal responses AND to submit inquiries. does this prequlification refer to the DBITS prequalification?
Answer: No, this is Contract 0A1216 for pre-qualified ODX Contractors. See the first page foe additional information.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)