Questions and Answers
Ohio Department of Taxation website re-platform
Document #: DXTAX-20-01-001
Question: Tax.ohio.gov/helpfiles/ifileshelp.aspx is listed as being in scope, but it returns a not found (404) error page. Is there a different URL for this, or should it be considered out of scope?
Answer: Please use this url - https://www.tax.ohio.gov/helpfiles/ifilehelp.aspx
Question: In your RFP you list Tax.ohio.gov/app/home.aspx as part of the Sites and Content in scope. However, that page is a login, can you provide a) credentials and/or b) screenshots and an inventory with the content and functionality behind that login?
there are 4 total pages within that subsite. All pages are just plain HTML pages.
• STRS Information
See the screen shots as a downloadable file on the details page for this solicitation on the procurement website.
Question: In your RFP you list Tax.ohio.gov/Other_Webpages/TaxAlerts/TaxAlerts.html as part of the Sites and Content in scope. However, that page does not exist, there is a 404 not found error when accessing that url. We found a similar URL: tax.ohio.gov/Other_Webpages/TaxAlerts/ODTAlerts.html. We do not want to assume the one we found is the right one. Can you please confirm if the one provided in the RFP is incorrect and which is the right one?
Answer: The correct URL is - https://www.tax.ohio.gov/Other_Webpages/TaxAlerts/ODTAlerts.html
Question: Reference Section 3.1, page 5, Web Forms. How is the information entered on the web forms currently collected/stored (e.g. email, database)? Are there available services for collecting/storing this information that can be reused once the site is moved to IOP? Please provide details on the technology involved.
Answer: For the web forms everything is built using DNN modules “Mandeep’s Custom Form Creator”. TAX does not store any data from the forms, everything is setup so that once the form is submitted it is sent though email to its destination group(s).
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)