Questions and Answers
FABRIC; TWILL, BROADCLOTH, CHAMBRAY, CLOTH SHEETING, QUILTED LINING MATERIAL REMAY AND 1000 DENIER COATED NYLON
Document #: OT903419
Question: re: Sample requirements and submission – is bidder required to provide a sample of each color? Or of each item? If of each color, how do we know what shade you want? We can always match color/shade once an order is given.
Answer: If samples are requested, the Bidder will be required to provide a sample of the fabric requested in one of the colors specified which will typically be the most commonly used color for that specific fabric. After award of a contract, the awarded contractor is required to collaborate with the using agency location to decide on the exact shade of color required and that shade becomes the only color authorized for the duration of the Contract. Please refer to Specifications, II. General Requirements, Paragraph E. on page 6 of the Invitation to Bid.
Question: Page 6 of bid states 4 colors of 7.25 oz twills – navy, khaki, olive, yellow – but on page 7, specs E-H, it states white and orange as a colors. Can you please clarify colors you are bidding?
Answer: Items E. Through H. on page 7 of the invitation to bid are for 5.5 Oz. per Square yard Twill Fabric in Navy Blue, Khaki, Orange and Bleached White, while 7.25 Oz. per Square yard Twill is required in Items A. through D. in Colors: Navy Blue, Khaki, Olive Green, and Yellow. Please review the specifications again closely. Thank you for yo0ur interest in this solicitation.
Question: Is this bid set aside for MBE? What is the recently awarded unit price?
Answer: Yes, this Solicitation is a Certified Ohio Minority Business Enterprise set-aside. Please review pages 1 and 3 of the Bid. You may view, print of download the current Contract, including prices at the following URL: https://procure.ohio.gov/RevisedContract/OT906114_RC.pdf
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)