Questions and Answers
Safety and Risk Assessment: A Study of Validity and Reliability of Ohio's Comprehensive Assessment and Planning Model--Interim Solution (CAPMIS)
Document #: JFSR1415068054
Question: Good morning, The RFP states that applicants must be a qualified state-supported Ohio college or university. Is Case Western eligible to submit a proposal for this RFP?
Answer: Please consult with your institutionís proper fiscal officer to determine whether or not Case Western Reserve University is a state-supported college or university.
Question: Does this mean you dont want a proposal from a private University like Case Western Reserve University?
Answer: ODJFS appreciates your interest in this RFP. However, as stated in the RFP, this project is only open to qualified state-supported Ohio colleges or universities.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases