Questions and Answers
Open Ended Medical Technical Advisors
Document #: JFSR1415078063
Question: The document lists several professions, but states "not limited to." Is this opportunity open to Registered Nurses?
Answer: No, The Open-ended MTA RFA is only open to those positions that are listed within the RFA, at this time.
Question: To Whom it may concern, I am interested in more details for the MTA position. I am a licensed psychologist in Ohio, but I am currently living in Texas. Is this position one which could be fulfilled remotely? Sincerely Dr. Morgan Lucas
Answer: No, all work performed under the scope of this RFA is to take place, on-site at The Ohio Department of Medicaid, 50 West Town St., Columbus, Ohio.
Question: I am a RTT (Registered Radiology Technologist and Registered Radiation Therapist) and I did not see this profession listed. I was wondering if I still could apply for this position?
Answer: The only applications that will be considered are for the specialties listed in the RFP.
Question: I have some questions about this opportunity. Is this opportunity education base (i.e) college.
Answer: The selected MTA must be one of the following: Internal Medicine (MD/DO) General Medicine (MD/DO) Pain Management (MD/DO) Orthopedics (MD/DO) Neurology (MD/DO) Psychiatry/Psychology (MD/DO) (Psy.D/Psy.D/Ed.D.) General Surgery/Plastic Surgery (MD/DO) Podiatry (DPM) Pharmacists (R.Ph. and/or Pharm.D.) Dental/Orthodontics/Oral Surgery (DDS) Optometry (OD) Ophthalmology (MD/DO) Respiratory Therapy(RRT) Physical Therapist (PT)
Question: I am a board certified ophthalmologist who already performs disability evalutions through the Rehab Services Commission for Ohio applicants with regard to visual disabilities. I am inquiring if there are other opportunities available such as medical necessity determination and pharmaceutical necessity review. Thank you.
Answer: Ophthalmologists may be utilized in the Medicaid prior authorization area; however at present our need is being met by current staff. We are very sorry and we encourage you to check back intermittently in the event that circumstances change.
- Ohio Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)
- FY 2021 (04/1/21-06/30/21)