Questions and Answers
Employee Business Services I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
Document #: JFSRLBOIS13004
Question: Tab G - Cost Summary, please clarify: Cost per document for Scanning and loading existing I-9�s (approximately 4,000). Work to be performed by the State.
Answer: ODJFS is requesting the costs to upload and index 4,000 documents if JFS desires to perform that work.
Question: Please clarify the following questions: 1. 4000 documents scanning is only for one time? 2 Can we use JFS scanning software license to scan these documents? 3. Is JFS strictly looking for the project to be completed in 4 months or we can suggest our time line?
Answer: 1. Yes. 2 No, JFS will not provide any hardware or software. 3. A vendor may suggest a time line although JFS requires that the vendor has an established I-9 service and that the service be implemented within the expected time line.
Question: What kind of cloud based software is being referred to in the description? Would a web based program with 24/7 access be acceptable?
Answer: Cloud based software solutions are typically Web based services to meet specific business needs. ODJFS intends to obtain I-9 processing services that is Web based and is hosted by a service provider.
Question: Can you please tell us what is the HRIS system that you are currently utilizing, and do you require an integration with the I-9 capability?
Answer: Our HR system is PeopleSoft and we are not integrating with this system at this time.
Question: We would like the opportunity to quote our services.
Answer: We encourage all interested and qualified vendors that meet the requirements of the RLB, to review the proposal and submit a proposal according to those RLB requirements.
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)