eSourcing Supplier and Bidder Notice
The Department of Administrative Services (DAS) is required, by law, to advertise intended purchases for the benefit of competing persons producing or dealing in the supplies or services to be purchased. These intended purchases are listed in an electronic Bid Bulletin maintained on the Procurement Services website and may be accessed by any interested party.
As a courtesy, DAS will provide electronic notice of such purchases to any bidder/supplier who has registered with DAS for the respective supplies or services. This registration does not include opportunities for the architectural, engineering and construction industry. To obtain more information on current bid opportunities for that area please visit the Ohio Facilities Construction Commision.
The Office of Procurement Services is the division of DAS responsible for the registration process. Please provide all required information to complete the application process.
Once your company is registered as a Supplier, your bidder account will be inactivated and all new business with the state will be through your newly created Supplier account.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)