Office of Procurement Services Vendor Performance or Complaint to Vendor Web Site
Do you want to submit a Vendor Performance Survey?
The Vendor Performance Survey provides state agencies and Cooperative Purchasing members a tool to submit updates to the Office of Procurement Services on the vendor's performance that will not require the Office of Procurement Services' involvement in resolving.
Do you want to file a Complaint to Vendor?
The participating state agency or cooperative purchasing member will be responsible for the administration of the Contract and will monitor the Contractor's performance and compliance with the terms, conditions and specifications of the Contract.
If an agency or cooperative purchasing member observes any infraction(s), such shall be documented and conveyed to the Contractor for immediate correction. If the Contractor fails to rectify the infraction(s), the agency or cooperative purchasing member will notify DAS through a Complaint to Vendor (CTV) to help resolve the infraction(s).
All questions regarding vendor performance should be directed to Jodie Machado, Office of Procurement Services, (614) 644-0970.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)