Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Medicaid Information Technology System Assessment
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) (through a partnership of the Office of Ohio Health Plans and the Office of Management Information Systems) is soliciting proposals from vendors with approved State Term Schedules (STS) that are authorized to provide IT/data related services under their STS. The STS must be approved prior to the proposal due date and time.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links